Thursday, June 2, 2011

In the clouds

My blog is now being hosted on the clouds. It was able to migrate by moving the database and content files. I ran into problems with the themes. I had set the default theme in the database to be able to view anything.
I also moved the repository I use to configure my machine into bitbucket. I figured someone might find them useful. I separated part of it into its own project; searchvim is a project I created to make switching between files in vim simple. I tried to simulate a similar behaviour to that of eclipse or intellij. If someone finds it useful or has suggestions let me know.

No comments: